Job Vacancies at Nansen Primary School
Closing date: 29th April 2019
Date Posted: 15th April 2019 | Start date: September 2019 or sooner | Contract type: Full Time | Salary: Leadership Scale | Contract term: Permanent
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham’s leading educational and business leaders. Nansen Primary School has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is committed to nurturing tomorrow’s explorers through the academic and partnership work of the school.
This unique Deputy Headteacher role has arisen due to our decision to expand our leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of a large and successful community primary school and nursery.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can help to change the lives of our children and our community? Do you have a good sense of humour alongside excellent team skills? Would you like one day to lead your own school? Have you got boundless energy and enthusiasm and steely determination to make a difference to children’s lives? If this describes you, you are the perfect fit for our role!
We want the children to grow into resilient, responsible, resourceful, reflective and reasoning learners who are well prepared, excited, and ready for the next stage of their learning journey.
What we are looking for:
- You will be positive and passionate about learning for each and every child
- You will be well organised and able to communicate effectively with parents, school staff and outside agencies
- You will be a reflective practitioner, who can identify their strengths and how they can improve their own performance
- You will be solutions focussed, rise to challenges, share successes and celebrate the achievements of your team
- You will be creative and innovative in your approach whilst dedicated to raising standards
- You will demonstrate a successful track record in raising standards generally within a particular Key Stage, or subject area across the primary range.
- You will have a good sense of humour and wear a smile every day!
What we can offer you:
- Children who are keen to learn and want to do their best
- A working environment that puts children at the heart of its decision making
- Supportive colleagues who will work alongside you in order to achieve your best
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- A commitment to maintaining high quality and manageable working conditions
- An opportunity to work with a wider network of senior leaders across CORE schools who offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Saiqa Liaqat, email@example.com .
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
Please visit our CORE Education Trust website for other opportunities in our schools.